Areas of Competition
Regency International Competition
The Regency International system has many of the same competitions as some of the other pageant systems, but our competitions have been updated to reflect the modern style and elegance of today’s International woman. Each contestant will compete in Four categories:
- Fashion Wear
- Evening Wear
Fashion Wear Competition
Personal Interview Competition
The Personal interview competition is the delegate’s best opportunity to allow the judges to get to know them
personally and intimately. Each Delegate will be interviewed individualy, and will have to answer question on a
variety of topics. They will have the opportunity to talk about themselves, current events, socail issues, and
personalities that affect the world today. Judges will be looking for articulate, well spoken and confident ladies. The
personal interview competition is worth 25% of the contestant’s total score.
Evening Wear Competition
Regency International™ titleholders must possess photogenic appeal and ability to project an image consistent with beauty and elegance. Photogenic competition is worth 25% of contestants score. Photo requirements:
- Color or photos do not have to be professional but should be of good quality and clarity.
- Bring Photo to Pageant. Photos will be returned after the judging.
- Judges will score the photo from 1-10 based on the following criteria: photogenic appeal, photo quality & clarity, beauty of face, personality, and grooming
Tiny, Miss, Petitie Miss, Little Miss and Jr Miss Competition (12 and Under rules) Only.
- These rules are for Contests 12 and under only.
- None of the following is allowed for these 4 divisions: No Fake Hair, No Fake Teeth, No Fake Tans.
- Make up is allowed but the judges should not be able to tell they are wearing any.
- Contestants may wear little foundation, Mascara, little blush, and Lip Gloss.
- Too much makeup can result in score reduction
- May wear long dresses for Evening Gown Competition
- May wear dress or suit for interview. Questions will be in the areas of school, activities, sports, pets, family and other interest.